Subjects of Triton's Kingdom are lost all over UCSD! Recreation needs help catching them before the end of 2021. Join Tritons Go!, a wellness game that will help you improve your well-being throughout the year. To learn more about the program, and to register, visit UC San Diego Recreation.
Friday, October 23, 2020
Monday, October 5, 2020
Are you looking for a way to stay healthy during the holidays? The Maintain Don't Gain program is an 8-week journey that takes place from November 9 - January 8 and includes information, support and weekly challenges around fitness, nutrition and stress reduction. The program is the nudge needed each week to keep you on track and enjoying holiday times in a healthier manner! Registration is at: https://bit.ly/3iuFCmN.
Tuesday, July 7, 2020
Wednesday, June 24, 2020
Free live fitness classes continue this fall via Zoom in collaboration with UCSD Recreation. Please use the Google calendar (to the right) to access the Zoom meeting link, in additional to many more options - from Hip-Hop to Drawing lessons - on the UCSD Recreation website. APlease address any questions, comments or concerns to Brenna Joyce, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday, June 3, 2020
Event Dates: June 15-19
Registration: Commit to the event here
- How: You will receive a Virtual UC Walks Bingo Card
- To receive your t-shirt complete a Bingo of three activities of your choosing
- Examples of activities include: walking, running, biking, taking a Recreation Playground class, dancing, even gardening!
- Post pictures of yourself completing any of the activities to #ucwalks2020 and complete a post-event survey to collect organization tally of minutes exercised.
- If you complete a Bingo and post-event survey you will receive a UC Walks t-shirt to be collected in the fall and entry into a FitBit drawing.
- T-shirts and entry into the FitBit drawing for current UC San Diego Health employees only.
- Please follow current recommended physical distancing guidelines when doing any of the outdoor activities!