Friday, May 12, 2017
In support of the GO by BIKE initiative, UC San Diego will participate in the 2017 Bike to Work Day! Join colleagues in this national event, also part of National Bike Month.
Over 100 stops are planned throughout San Diego County on Bike to Work Day. UC San Diego will host two stops: Hillcrest from 6-9am on Arbor Drive at Front Street (near the hospital entrance) and in Town Square on the La Jolla campus from 6-10am. Refreshments are provided by Transportation Services and Housing, Dining and Hospitality. Raffle prizes, to boot!
By registering your bike for Bike to Work Day 2017 you will be eligible to pick up a free t-shirt at any of the stops throughout the county.
For more information visit: http://transportation.ucsd.edu/alternatives/cycling/bike-month.html
Tuesday, April 11, 2017
Monday, April 3, 2017
This year you have THREE locations to choose from so you can participate at a location most convenient for you.
Date: Wednesday, May 17, 2017
Time: 11:30am - 1pm
Place: Hillcrest, La Jolla Campus and Jacobs Medical Center
For More Information: Click on the photo below!
Tuesday, March 14, 2017
Thursday, February 23, 2017
Tuesday, January 17, 2017
- Special rates for UCSD Health employees
- $0 Initiation Fee for the Executive Club Southern California Membership
- 2 Private Training or Private Yoga sessions
- 1 Private Pilates session
- 1 30-minute Private Swim lesson
- 1 30-minute Private Tennis lesson
- 1 free massage or dinner for two at the 77 Social Club
- Month-to-month membership
- Offer valid through 3/31/2017
- Contact Maggie Stevens for a complimentary 3-day trial at firstname.lastname@example.org or 858-519-3302